Special promotion for new reservations for photographic services

Special promotion for new reservations for the photographic services of Edward Olive for 2019:

I would like to inform you about the latest promotion I have for my services as a photographer for clients, new clients and my followers on social networks.

If you hire me personally or if a relative or acquaintance of yours hires me, for any event such as wedding, gold or silver wedding anniversary, baptism / christening, holy communion, family album session, pregnancy shoot, birthday party, family celebrations, portraits or professional photos for your company, or any other type of photographic session that you need, you will have a special discount.

If yoy have any questions or to requete a personalised estimate, I will be happy to assist you by email, WhatsApp, phone or private message in any social network.

Edward Olive wedding photographer in Spain Madrid Barcelona Mallorca Malaga . www.edwardolive.eu www.edwardolive.info edwardolive@hotmail.com (0034) 605610767 Edward Olive International destination wedding photographer in Madrid Barcelona Spain & Europe. Fine art Spanish wedding photojournalism andportraiture for upscale weddings


Comments